That is exactly what real life sports could be like if prayer worked. I may be incorrect, but I'll notice when shooting three pointers the ball will literally dip halfway to the internet and pop right out. However, Id be so angry if this happened to NBA 2K Coins me. However, Id be really mad if this happened to me. If it had been a physics-based game this could differ, but so would the entire remainder game. I could know but on 2K21, following 5 full games I saw strange things like that more than on the 5 preceding years.

The build is fine and stuff. But calling builds"demonic" or even"demigod" is the cringiest shit. The construct is nice and stuff. But calling builds"demonic" or"demigod" is the cringiest shit. How can Boban, Tatum and Zion have similar builds? Can we discuss this? It's Bojan however, the Croatia man on the Jazz not Boban the 7'3" centre. Yeah, I see that too quickly. Not even near the identical game. And Bojan to me is like Reddick, not either of those two. I believe 2K simply messes this up. It is like the same thing where the same players in various modes play different, have different animations . They make the gamers fit their builds instead of their assembles being based on real players. Dante exum does not possess his jumper outfitted in myteam either, kd is 6'10, lebron is 6'9 etc..

I am aware of, but that's dumb. If you would like to add badges/Attributes that I don't have any problem with it, but shot's should be exactly the same, elevation must be the exact same etc.. Yeah I feel you, I'm not disagreeing with you I feel exactly the exact same way. This community is so shit and just cares about better animations rather than players playing like them . Yeah I feel you, I'm not disagreeing with you I feel the same way. This community is indeed shit and cares about better cartoons instead of players playing them . If this is anything such as a point forward, it sounds nice but in fact is trash.

What construct is this? I am out of the loop for Buy MT 2K21 so far but that sounds like a construct I'd be interested in trying! He's a good passer. I would not say great. Zion doesn't orchestrate crimes he's more reliant on moves. I am not saying he can not pass well, it is just I don't think Point Power Forward is the right way to spell out his game. And I think it's a bit of stretch for Tatum too because he's more of an iso participant at his best. Bogdanovic is in fact the only one that's accurate imo. I concur whole heartedly he looks bron longer if anything but if zion was to slim down with bis skill set he could play like simmons or bron minus the fact he has a pair shot he's a nightmare in transition and a mismatch on defense.