Melvor Idle is a detailed multi-track idle video game that seeks to reimagine "the fundamental elements of the RuneScape franchise in a manner that can be played casually
OSRS Gold," says the publisher. It's a fairly well-designed idle game with plenty of things to craft and develop, as well being a focus on avoiding quality mechanics, which require a restart.

Jagex is believed to have learned about the project in early 2020. A lot of its staff were a fan of the project after the debut Steam launch in the month of October that year. As you'd imagine that the game's creator is content to work to the creators of one of their top games. "Being able to work alongside Jagex to directly work on this has been an amazing dream come true," said Brendan Malcolm who is the sole developer behind Melvor Idle Studio Games by Malcs.

Malcolm posted a lengthy question and answer to players on Reddit community, stating that he'd keep complete creative control moving forward and that the game's single-purchase system of monetization won't be altered. Jagex claimed that they has "no intention" to change anything about Melvor Idle. The agreement for publishing will see Jagex as the sole provider of localisation, marketing, tech support, and QA for Melvor Idle.

You can test Melvor Idle for no cost on its official site and purchase it through Steam. I've opened it up as I'm writing this article and I am already very adept at cutting down trees. It's a great time to be an old School RuneScape player right now, as you can join the new Shattered Relics league is now live! This is a new , difficult game mode that players can explore, using Ironman rules that prevent players from trading or participating in PvP.

Participants in the Shattered Relics league must take on the challenge of completing the various content available and earn rewards. This in turn allows players to access more difficult than ever before content and re-experience the game in a completely different light buy osrs items cheap.