I better not find a team give a quarterback in free agency damn near a Max contract once they have a quarterback making 25 to 30 million a year Please give AI controlled teams common sense. "Better AI roster-building decisions" has been touted as one of the upgrades made. How effective will it be Mut 23 coins? Who knows? They always talk a big game n don't deliver on much... All they care about is supreme team bc mfs invest as much cash on it. From what I have seen they haven't given the MUT men much of anything. Over more FOTF stuff being put in by them, I had rather they updated both.

You will quit after you've given money to them, playing? That'll show em. That is the Madden NFL 23 game never changes. Provided that everyone says who provides them money and cares, they don't have a reason to repair a thing. Let's be real here, if somebody is playing Madden at this stage, they aren't likely to stop. This will be my third year not purchasing it. It's the same garbage each year every year. They focus on flair or some new gimmick but the gameplay regresses are thrown by them. Then the following year they gut something else but highlight"improvements" to match play, which are really just small parts of gameplay they've previously gutted and brought back. "OMGthey attracted individual team helmets to the pro bowl."

Theyhave realized they will make more money this way and've looked in the margins. They don't care if you like the Madden NFL 23 game. Sure they purchased the Madden NFL 23 game for 60 bucks but that isn't much money. They aren't selling the Madden NFL 23 game to the franchise style player, it is not even for us.

If you are not spending 500 bucks on Madden NFL 23, they do not give a fuck about you. I don't think it'll ever be fixed madden 23 coins buy. Tbh, I only stick to this sub to see whether they could ever break out of it but idt they will unless people actually quit buying the Madden NFL 23 game.